Participants will consider how to use visual thinking in coaching to help the coachee organize their thoughts and improve their ability to think and communicate. Through creative activity, participants will learn how to visualize abstract thoughts into tangible concepts. The course will begin with a definition of visual thinking followed by looking at enhancing goal setting, self-awareness, and development.
Course Content Areas:
- Part 1. The value of visual thinking in career coaching with specific training for the key skills, knowledge, techniques, and strategies which will lead to successful coaching sessions;
- Part 2. Using visual thinking to enhance goal setting; and
- Part 3. Using visual thinking to enhance self-awareness and development.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Learn the benefits and value of visual thinking;
- Discover the value of visual thinking related to coaching techniques;
- Understand the value of visual thinking coaching techniques as they relate to listening and feedback skills; and
- Learn how using visual thinking can enhance goal setting, decision making, self-awareness, and development.