This course will explore how assessments are used in the coaching process and what is the applicability of assessments to the coachee. By understanding assessments, coaches gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of clients.
Course Content Areas:
- Coaching process;
- Assessments for change;
- The nature of assessments;
- The feedback process;
- Barriers impacting the coaching process; and
- Strategies to use assessments for appropriate to goals of coaching.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Understand how the coachee will use the unique insights provided by assessments to help guide their reflection and move them toward their goals;
- Learn how to identify factors that will impact the coaching process;
- Identify and clarify coachee readiness, progress toward meeting goals, and strengths of the coachee related to stated goals;
- Understand how to use assessments, and how assessments work with the populations with whom the coach works; and
- Recognize the multicultural, diversity topics related to the use of assessments.