Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
Rooms are sold out at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin and Swan Reserve. To manage existing reservations, call 800.227.1500 (U.S.), 888.828.8850 (International) or 407.934.4000, Ext: 2300 (Local) and reference the group name: NACE23. Earn Marriott Bonvoy points with your stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
Rooms are sold out at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriot Village. You may still book rooms outside of the NACE23 room block by clicking here.
A complimentary shuttle to NACE23 will be available for all NACE attendees to/ from the Swan and Dolphin Headquarters Hotel. Many attendees extend their trips to take advantage of all that Orlando, Florida has to offer. We encourage attendees to arrive on Sunday, June 4 and depart on Thursday, June 8 to get the full conference experience. Make your reservations online or call 877-682-8552. Earn Marriott Bonvoy points with your stay at the Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriot Village.
A deposit is required. The first night's deposit and a room tax of 12.5% of the total room charge will be charged to your credit card when you make your reservation. If you require a deposit receipt, please contact the hotel at 800.227.1500 (U.S.), 888.828.8850 (International) or 407.934.4000, Ext: 2300 (Local). Hours of operation are 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET Monday–Friday and 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET Saturday–Sunday.
If you plan to use a company credit card that is not in your name or you will not have the credit card present at check-in, please ask for a credit card authorization form prior to arrival.
Criteria for Tax Exemption
To meet the required criteria for tax exemption the following will need to be collected at the time of check-in:
- Florida Tax Exempt Certificate (Must be a Florida certificate)
- Payment of the room must be by company credit card or check.
- If paying by credit card a copy of the card must be provided with the numbers redacted except for the last 4 digits.
- If paying by check, it must be received two weeks prior to event as check are not accepted at the desk.
- After check out tax exemption documents are no longer valid per state regulations.
Beware of scams. 2023 NACE Conference & Expo hotel reservations should only be made following the instructions listed on the event website. Do not provide your personal or credit card information to any parties that solicit hotel reservations via phone or fax. NACE does not employ any third-party services to coordinate hotel reservations. Beware of telephone/fax scams offering “special” hotel rates on behalf of NACE. If you have questions about an unauthorized solicitation, the online system, or about housing in general, please contact NACE Meeting & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) serves the Lake Buena Vista, FL area.
Delta Air Lines and United Airlines are offering discounts to NACE23 attendees traveling to Florida.
- Reservations and ticketing are available online through Delta Air Lines. Enter NY22V in the Meeting Event Code box on the Book a Flight page (see screenshot).
- Reservations and ticketing are available online through United Airlines. Enter ZMHP949862 in the Promotions and Certificates box on the Book a Flight page (see screenshot).
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin does not provide shuttle service to or from the airport. Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately 20 miles from the hotel.
Mears is offering discounted roundtrip service to and from Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin only. NACE23 attendees can make reservations online only. *Reservations need to be made at least 24 hours prior to flight arrival time. Credit card will be charged when the reservation is made.BOOK SHUTTLE SERVICE