- What is the deadline for Early-Bird registration?
The Early-Bird rate is good through March 1, 2016 11:59 p.m. (EST). The standard rate will begin on March 2, 2016.
- What is included in my conference registration?
Full conference registrants enjoy access to conference professional development sessions, events, and the Expo Hall, plus various meals and snacks, including:
- Continental breakfast on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Light snack breaks between sessions on Wednesday and Thursday
- Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments on Tuesday evening
- Desserts and refreshments on Wednesday night
Your conference registration does not include preconference workshops. They require separate registration and an additional fee.
- Can I get a copy of the registration form? Where do I send it to?
- Is there a NACE member discount for preconference workshops and conference registration?
- Must I be a NACE member to get the member registration rate?
Yes, only NACE members are eligible for the member rate.
Not a member? Join NACE and get full access to NACE membership rates for NACE16.
- What if I need to transfer my registration?
Requests for registration transfers must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- What if I need to cancel my registration?
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests received on or before May 13, 2016, are refundable and subject to a $75 administrative fee.
Cancellations requests received after May 13, 2016, are nonrefundable. A credit equal to the value of the cancelled registration, less the $75 administrative fee, will be issued and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
No-shows at the NACE 2016 Conference & Expo are not eligible for a credit or a refund.
- Where will I pick up my name badge?
All badges are to be picked up on site. Attendees and exhibitors who register in advance may pick up their badge and registration materials at the registration desk during the following hours:
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016: Noon – 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9, 2016: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Are there group rates available?
If five or more staff members from the same organization register for the full conference, NACE will offer a 5 percent discount for each registrant at the applicable member or nonmember rate.
If 10 or more staff from the same organization registers for the full conference, NACE will offer a 10 percent discount for each registrant at the applicable member or nonmember rate.
Please note, all registrations must be received simultaneously. For more information on group rates, please contact NACE staff by email ator by phone at 610-625-1026.
- How can I get a copy of my receipt?
A copy of your receipt is available in MyNACE. Click on "Events.” Select"NACE16 Conference & Expo,” use the "Actions” arrow to the right and select "View Invoice" to see your receipt.
Hotel, Travel, & Conference Schedule Questions
- What are the dates and location of the NACE 2016 Conference & Expo?
The NACE 2016 Conference & Expo is scheduled for June 7 – 10, 2016, at the Hilton Chicago, 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60605
- Where can I reserve a room? What are the discounted rates and cutoff dates?
NACE is pleased to confirm the following discounted room rates will be available from June 7 – 10, 2016. Single and Double Occupancy is $254 per night.
You can reserve rooms at the Hilton Chicago online or by calling the central reservations number at 877-865-5320. The rate for NACE16 attendees is $254 per night, plus tax. Use group code NCE to get the NACE conference rate.
The cutoff date to make reservations at the discounted rates shown is May 23, 2016. However, rooms typically sell out quickly. NACE encourages attendees to make reservations early in order to guarantee availability at the discounted rates.
Beware of scams. NACE 2016 Conference & Expo hotel reservations should only be made following the instructions listed on the event website. Do not provide your personal or credit card information to any parties that solicit hotel reservations via phone or fax. NACE does not employ any third-party services to coordinate hotel reservations.
- Am I able to get NACE’s discounted room rate for dates before or after the conference?
The group rate is available three days pre- and post-conference, depending on the hotel’s availability. NACE cannot guarantee availability of pre- or post-conference rates, even if you are able to get the discounted rate during the conference. Please contact the Chicago Hilton by phone at 877-865-5320 for more information.
- Does the hotel provide transportation from the airport?
- Are there parking discounts available?
Parking is available at the Downtown Chicago Hilton as well as around the hotel. NACE has secured parking discounts via Parking Panda at local facilities. Select the day(s) you will need to compare prices and distance of lots and garages near the Hilton. Enter promo code NACE10 at checkout for 10% off your reservation. *Note: reservations and payments are handled by Parking Panda. Be sure to read all rules and policies.
- How do I get more information about area attractions?
For more information about the Chicago area, check out the Things to Do list.
- How do I access the NACE16 attendee list?
The attendee list is available to you in MyNACE. Use the"Actions” arrow next to the"NACE 2016 Conference & Expo” listing to access a list of attendees to date.
- Where can I receive a copy of the conference program?
- Can I get NBCC/HRCI credits for attending the conference?
Many of the sessions offered at the NACE 2016 Conference & Expo qualify for credits (NBCC and HRCI). Details will be available at the registration desk.
- Will handouts be available for professional development programs this year?
Yes, many of the presentations will have handouts available for download before the conference, and registrants will be notified via e-mail about how to access handouts approximately one week before the conference. You may review the handouts, print or download those of interest, and bring them with you to the conference.
- Can I reserve a seat in a specific workshop?
No, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis, and space is limited in each workshop. Your best bet is to arrive early to ensure you get a seat. The fire code is very strict, and we cannot accommodate more people than there are seats. Standing is not allowed.
- What should I wear to the conference?
The NACE conference is set in a relaxed, professional atmosphere. Attire for the conference is business casual. Meeting room temperatures can be cool and the climate may vary, so it is recommended that you wear layered clothing for comfort. It is common in hotels to walk 10 to 15 minutes from your room to get to the conference rooms, so wear comfortable shoes!
- Are children allowed at the NACE 2016 Conference & Expo?
While attendees may bring family members to the conference location, only paid registrants wearing appropriate conference badges will be permitted to attend conference events.
- Is there a list of future NACE Conference & Expo dates and locations?
Yes! Plan now to attend these upcoming events:
- June 6 - 9, 2017: Las Vegas
- June 5 - 8, 2018: New Orleans